Bank remote monitoring solution
1.Description of requirements
Digital image monitoring system is a high-tech product that uses advanced digital image technology and computer image processing technology. It is a replacement product of analog image monitoring system. Digital image surveillance systems are not only fully compatible with analog image systems, but also add many new features.
The use of a digital image system will greatly improve the use of the monitoring system, enhance the role of the monitoring system in event tracing and security prevention, and greatly facilitate the use of the monitoring system, reducing maintenance costs and use costs. In addition, after adopting digital image technology, the bank can use the existing internal network to implement remote image monitoring, security monitoring and management, which is suitable for the numerous business outlets and increasing self-service outlets in the banking system.
2. System introduction <br /> According to the demand analysis, the digital image monitoring system of the banking business hall is composed as follows:
1) Front-end monitoring workstation system
2) Central master control system
3) The monitoring server system adopts Xunfei digital network multi-level monitoring system as its core technology platform, and realizes various functions of the system by integrating image, security, anti-theft, network and other equipment.
All front-end camera signals are connected to the monitoring station separately as shown in the schematic diagram.
All the door magnetic switches, infrared probes and help buttons are connected to the image monitoring workstation. Through the processing of the input / output interface board, the alarm signals can be converted into digital signals to complete the signal collection and transmission. The monitoring station can process and send these alarm signals to the monitoring center, and perform alarm display, recording and alarm linkage recording.
The alarm host is installed in the branch, but the alarm host does not provide alarm signal output. Therefore, an alarm linkage module needs to be added. All alarm signals are distributed through this module, one to the alarm host and one to the alarm input of the monitoring station. / Output interface board.
The digital image monitoring workstation uses Xunfei XtreamProducer series XF100X monitoring workstations. Due to the powerful data processing and system integration capabilities of the system, digital image monitoring acquisition, compression, storage, transmission, anti-theft alarm monitoring and management can be completed on a software platform , Remote control and other functions, thereby reducing the cost of the system, improving the efficiency of monitoring and maintenance and reducing the difficulty of use.
The built-in image compression card of the workstation can efficiently compress and process the connected images. Real-time dynamic monitoring of all images can be achieved through a computer monitor. At the same time, the system can call the historical data stored in the hard disk. This system uses the industry's top compression Technology MPEG-4 algorithm, the compression ratio is up to 1: 500, each channel only needs 60 ～ 120M hard disk space (including video and audio), and the bandwidth required for network transmission is adjustable from 64K to 512K. In addition, it realizes the automatic disk space dynamic detection function. When the image is moving, it will be recorded, if it is not, it will not be recorded or slow recording.
In addition, the system can also flexibly set the linkage relationship between the alarm signal and the image. When an alarm occurs in the system, the corresponding camera recording and alarm output functions can be started by setting in advance. At the same time, the control center can also get alarm signals at the same time, and can perform real-time monitoring and observation through remote control.
Set up the master control workstation and monitoring server in the monitoring center. The main control workstation adopts XF200X from XtreamController series. It can monitor any multi-channel video and audio of the 16-channel monitoring front-end with the same screen. The front-end PTZ and lens can be controlled by authorization. The main control workstation, the main control workstation will notify the management staff by means of sound, light and text; the main control workstation can also perform audio and video interaction with multiple front-end interaction points, and the leader can give orders to the front-end staff.
The monitoring server provides hierarchical management of front-end monitoring workstations and hierarchical authority management of users; users can store front-end audio and video data on the central server in real time through the network as required; the server database records all video material information (video files can be It is distributed in various monitoring workstations or servers), alarm information, monitoring point information, and other data information. General users log in to the server through the WEB and can query any authorized information on the unified interface; for front-end (sub-branch) and center (branch) ) In a network environment that does not support multicast, the server provides unicast to multicast data forwarding, so that multiple personnel in the center can view the front-end real-time stream to save a lot of bandwidth.
3. System implementation strategy <br /> Banking is a fast-developing industry, and the number of outlets will increase significantly within a few years. In order to adapt to this trend, it is necessary to carry out overall planning during construction, scientifically analyze the needs of the entire monitoring and networking work with a development perspective, and the branch monitoring center strives for one step, so as not to cause insufficient equipment configuration and capacity of the central monitoring room, which cannot adapt to the outlet Growth and continuous transformation, forming a waste of investment and disjointed management; while branches or self-service banks can adopt the principle of step-by-step implementation, build a branch, the previous system, and connect to the branch monitoring center, so that the bank can be guaranteed The monitoring system is developing healthily and orderly.
4. System functions
4.1 System function design
This network monitoring system was developed by Beijing Xunfei Information Technology Co., Ltd. and was officially launched in April 2000. It represents the highest level of multi-level remote monitoring system in China at present. It is the first domestic product to be certified by the Ministry of Public Security's MPEG4 network multimedia monitoring system. It is also an integrated monitoring system platform that integrates image monitoring, security monitoring, environmental monitoring, and equipment monitoring.
This series of products has been widely used in the military, banking, water conservancy, public security, steel and other departments that have the highest requirements for networking, intelligence, and integration.
Below we briefly introduce the composition and functions of Xunfei Network Monitoring System:
4.1.1 System Features
- Advanced network communication, digital video processing and transmission technology
- Industry-leading compression technology based on MPEG-4 algorithm
- Multicast technology, support for heterogeneous networks, adaptive rate control
- Multi-level hierarchical control, centralized management, centralized and distributed data storage
- Safe and reliable with reasonable authorization mechanism
- With good scalability, the system can be smoothly expanded
- Friendly operation interface, you can browse and monitor through IE; simple maintenance management, stable and reliable quality?
- Full real-time audio and video synchronization: 8 channels / 16 channels of each host in full real-time (with a delay of no more than 0.1 second) synchronized video and audio acquisition, compression, storage, network transmission, and playback; each frame is 25 frames / second, with a standard resolution of 352 × 288 , The maximum resolution is 720 * 576; it can also reach 25 / second per channel during playback, without losing frames, it can be enlarged to full screen, and local details can be enlarged without limitation;
- Save storage space: The industry's top compression technology MPEG-4 algorithm is used, with a compression ratio of up to 1: 500. Each channel only needs 60 to 120M hard disk space (including video and audio), and the bandwidth required for network transmission is adjustable from 10K to 2M.
- Four recording modes: manual recording, timer recording, alarm recording, motion detection recording;
- PTZ control: support three variable control of lens aperture, zoom, focus; support all-round control of PTZ; control can be performed at monitoring workstation and network sub-control terminal;
- Alarm management: 16 inputs, 8 outputs, free definition of linkage rules, alarm information storage, network transmission, query;
- Network sending: support multi-user network monitoring, support multicast output;
- Security management: important operations require permission password verification to prevent unrelated persons from viewing, deleting, and modifying image data; unauthorized persons cannot access remotely;
- Intelligent application: regular recording according to time period; image has dynamic detection function; compression ratio, image quality, code stream can be adjusted;
- Friendly interface: full Chinese graphical interface, simple and practical, easy to operate, no training required;
- At the same time receiving audio and video data of any monitoring point in the network, it can realize 1, 4, 9, and 16 screen division and multi-screen monitoring; you can group monitoring points to automatically poll and view;
- The monitoring workstation and master control workstation can be one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one, and many-to-many; support remote monitoring and remote control (PSTN / ISDN / DDN / Broadband) across routers; support multicast function; support Multi-user multi-level management; remote real-time monitoring and retrieval of on-site data.
- Level authorized to control any PTZ and lens of any monitoring point;
- Can display on all channels or single channels, can be connected to large screen projection or rear projection
- The monitoring center uses a tree structure to organize each monitoring point, which is easy to operate; it has good scalability and is not limited by the number of monitoring points;
- The subordinate monitoring station automatically receives alarm information, and prompts the administrator with sound, light and text messages;
- Remotely configure monitoring workstations;
- Can interact with multiple interactive workstations for video and audio, and issue commands to the front end;
- Configuration, management and information release of monitoring stations and monitoring points;
- The audio and video data of the front-end monitoring point can be stored on the server, and the user can order the historical data stored on the server;
- Provide WWW service, so that authorized users can check the monitoring point situation in real time through WWW;
- Provide user authentication and multi-level authority control (forbidden to watch, monitor, and monitor control);
- Provide data proxy forwarding. Only one share of bandwidth between the monitoring server and the monitoring workstation is required to meet the real-time viewing of multiple people. For network environments that do not support multicast, the multicast proxy function is provided;
- Provide network backup function to ensure data integrity and security;
- Provides the function of searching, querying and browsing historical data based on web pages; users can query historical data by camera number and date, all operations can be achieved by clicking on the web page;
- Provides network-level proxy server traversal, real-time monitoring of internal network monitoring points on the external network.
1. Adding monitoring workstations or master control workstations under the existing architecture can achieve smooth capacity expansion;
2. The two-level monitoring architecture is used now. If three-level or higher-level architecture is to be adopted in the future, it can be realized through the cascade of the master control workstation or the monitoring server.