What are the precautions for fingerprint attendance?
1. Before using the fingerprint time attendance machine, go to the management department to collect fingerprint files.
(1) Fingerprints before employee registration are not in compliance with the following requirements:
① The fingerprints on some fingers are smoothed;
② There are too many wrinkles on the fingers, which often change
③ severe peeling on fingers;
When registering fingerprints on the fingerprint time attendance machine, you need to choose a fingerprint with good quality (less wrinkles, no skin, clear fingerprints, clean and dirt-free), and try to make your finger contact the fingerprint collection area larger. Do it after registration Comparison test; and it is recommended to register an additional backup finger.
(2) When the employee takes the fingerprint, lay his finger flat and press it hard on the lens of the fingerprint time attendance machine to ensure that the fingers are in the sensing area; wait for about one second, after the fingerprint machine flashes a red light once, both Complete the first fingerprint. The above action is repeated 3 times. If the attendance machine shows a successful prompt, it means that the fingerprint is successfully completed; if it does not succeed, or if you get a low-speed fingerprint, you need to collect the fingerprint again. After confirming that the fingerprint is collected, it should be verified on the fingerprint machine once to confirm that the fingerprint extraction is successful.
(3) When taking the fingerprint, if the time attendance does not reflect, you may need to check the following conditions:
① Whether the time attendance machine is already in working state, including whether the line is normal;
② Whether the finger is too dry, if it is too dry, the humidity of the fingerprint can be increased by a breath.
(4) Don't press the attendance machine with too much force, especially use the fingertips and nails to pull the mirror. This will deform the fingerprint, affect the comparison result, and cause damage to the mirror of the time attendance.
(5), just put your finger lightly on the fingerprint machine and get the fingerprint. Do not scrape down on the lens; do not rotate your fingers left and right; do not keep clicking on the lens with your fingers. These actions will cause damage to the time attendance.
(6) Keep fingers clean before pressing fingerprints. Do not attach dirt and possible chemical corrosion to your fingers, otherwise it will cause damage to the time attendance.
Since the fingerprint attendance machine is a sophisticated intelligent machine, it should be carefully taken care of. If it is not used properly, it will affect the operation of the entire attendance system. As a brand provider of smart time and attendance, Zhongshan Jiele Automatic Doors, while providing high-quality products, also hopes that customers can use the products reasonably, so as to satisfy both parties.
- Previous: How to deal with the derailment of automatic doors? 2015/8/18
- Next: What are the working principles and precautions of the access control card reader? 2015/8/6