Precautions for Wiring Construction of Intelligent Parking Lot System
2. The signal line of the control board of the parking lot system cannot be laid in parallel with the AC power line. Avoid wearing in the same PVC pipe as much as possible. If the environment is limited, you should run the cables in parallel, and keep them away from more than 50cm.
3. When wiring the intelligent parking lot system, try to avoid wires with connectors. Unless the joint is impossible, the joint must be crimped or welded and waterproofed. Wire connections and branches should not be subject to mechanical forces.
4. The wires connected to all external devices in the parking lot wiring should not be too long, so as to avoid short circuit caused by exposure. When wiring the parking lot system, the cables must be marked to facilitate future installation, commissioning and maintenance.
5. When the parking lot entrance is located on a slope, the control cabinet should be installed on a flat surface or a concrete pouring platform. Chengbao Technology recommends to avoid the situation that the vehicle starts at a half-slope when swiping the card.
6. Before wiring the parking lot, first clean the pipe holes. When putting the cables on, you should wipe the butter or talcum powder. The cables entering the pipe mouth should be kept straight, and measures such as moisture and corrosion protection should be taken. This article comes from: junpairhy.com