Digital monitoring solution for specialty stores
Market analysis :
The operation mode of chain stores is an inevitable product of the economic development of the times. However, according to the vertical division of management and the transformation of the operating system, the market's malleability also determines that it will face a series of unresolved problems in terms of operating management.
First, the expansion of chain store branches will bring an increase in the management area span. The addition of management personnel and corresponding management facilities and management behaviors will increase the management cost. Second, the supply of chain stores is sufficient, but the product is often prone to theft. It is difficult to rely on the strength of security personnel alone, and it will also increase the operating burden. In addition, the large chain stores have a relatively large passenger flow, especially during peak hours, when the number of purchases increases, which may occur at the checkout counter and the main channel. Cause friction and some safety hazards, etc.
1.This store is located in Hailong Electronic City, Zhongguancun, and the headquarters is on the ground. The manager cannot go to the store every day to check it, and hopes that the headquarters can keep abreast of the situation in each store, the work situation of employees, and the daily customer traffic.
2.Keep up-to-date on the placement and shortage of products in the store, timely delivery without affecting sales, and make timely adjustments based on the sales of each product.
The headquarters manages each store centrally, the transmission image should be clear, and the real-time video is recorded at the headquarters. If an accident occurs, you can find out the cause of the accident through video query.
Connect an active speaker in the franchised store and install a microphone on the monitoring host at the headquarters. If there is something, the manager can directly tell the staff in the franchise through this system.
5. Install an infrared alarm in the specialty store to prevent illegal intrusion at night. Once someone enters, the remote alarms and records immediately.
1. According to customer requirements, the front-end of this solution uses a webcam network video server Webcam 840 plus an ordinary analog camera. The central monitoring room is a digital surveillance system composed of a monitoring host, mesh management software and an electronic large screen.
2. This system is divided into the central control of the headquarters. Generally authorized users can remotely view surveillance images, and advanced users can control the front-end PTZ and lens.
3. According to the specific situation in the store, the number of surveillance cameras is determined to be four. Three static points and one moving point. The headquarters monitors indoor electronic large screens using Samsung plasma screens.
4. The static point adopts a mesh 480 line color camera Webcam480C, and the image is clear; the moving point adopts a mesh integrated constant speed ball Webcam-HQ220CQ.
5. Install an infrared human sensor at the entrance of the store, and give an alarm when someone enters, which can increase the security of the security guard.
Third, the superiority of the system
1. Perform remote independent, video surveillance or recording at the central control and monitoring center (remote storage) at the headquarters; convert the images collected by the front-end into digital signals through the mesh network video server, and send them in the form of IP packets to transmit on the Internet. Clear image. Through the network digital monitoring system, the limitation of cross-region monitoring is solved. No matter where you lie, as long as you can access the Internet, you can grasp the situation in your chain store in real time, which not only saves the cost of traveling back and forth, but also strengthens the management of the company. .
2. The central control and monitoring center of the headquarters can implement a variety of monitoring recording methods such as reservation recording, dynamic detection recording, and alarm recording on the front end according to needs.
3. A special computer is set up in some of the more important branches to conduct real-time monitoring and recording of the situation in the branch. Once an unexpected situation occurs, it can be handled in a timely manner, and the monitoring video can be called out in time to verify and verify the loss. Reduce to the minimum.
Fourth, system characteristics
This system uses the original network for image transmission. The system architecture is simple, easy to manage and reduce the trouble of multiple wiring, and can be upgraded with the original system;
The system adopts an independent network video server and an ordinary analog camera design solution, which can perfectly solve the speed and quality requirements of network monitoring and presentation: Pixels 352 * 288 or picture size 704 * 576 are adjustable. This is unmatched by ordinary hard disk video recorders.
Adopt various monitoring and alarm devices to cooperate with the network video server (input and output of alarm signals), make full use of the humanized operation interface and automatic operation function of the network video server to improve the surveillance and defense capabilities;
In the chain's private network, you can see the monitored images by accessing the IP address of the network video server through IE. Of course, first of all, you need to know the IP address of the network video server, and the administrator must assign you a username and password. Therefore, the computers in the network can only watch the surveillance range as long as they have certain access rights. The whole system is not only safe and convenient to manage, but also makes the operation simple and easy to use (you can use ordinary computer browsers such as IE or Netscape) without Installation, use of special software and tedious technical setup and training.
Remote monitoring and management software, fully humanized operation interface, simple and practical management of each monitoring point, security monitoring can also cooperate with electronic maps, monitoring, fire prevention, access control, etc.
V. System equipment:
1. Central equipment: Webcam 700 series of network video server (for detailed parameters, please go to www.webcam.com.cn Inquire).
2. Front-end equipment: webcam 480C, high-definition all-in-one webcam220C (22x optical zoom, 10x electronic magnification), indoor all-round pan / tilt (tilt up and down 0 ~~ 90 degrees, turn left and right 355 degrees)
3. Network connection equipment (ADSL modem and router ).
4. Central control center computer.
5. Large plasma screen
6. Video management software
7. Bracket (optional)
8. Camera cover (optional)
9. Power supply and cable (this equipment list does not include the original network equipment)
Successful case screenshot:
After installing the Internet eye monitoring system, the store's leaders were very satisfied with the sharpness and transmission speed of the image, and gave a high evaluation of the stability of the system. After installing the Internet eye monitoring system, leaders do not have to travel back and forth between specialty stores to understand the situation inside the store. Not only does it save a lot of management costs, but also when you want to see as long as you open the IE browser and enter the specified IP address, you can see the placement of goods in the store, the working status of employees, and the purchase of customers. This mesh monitoring system well meets the monitoring needs of this specialty store.
- Previous post: Bank remote monitoring solution 2015/4/24
- Next post: Community, office building, factory environmental monitoring solution 2015/4/24