Automatic door operation steps
2. The timer can automatically control the state of the door. The principle is to connect the clock with a specific switching circuit. The automatic door can be automatically opened or locked in a preset time.
3. The lock motor is used for heavy-duty automatic sliding doors. The electronic locks for automatic swing doors have electromagnetic door suction, electronic latch locks, and electronic door openers. The direction of the force of the electronic door does not affect the opening action of the door and is not prone to misoperation. There is also a mechanical lock with a contact switch. The lock is combined with the switch. If the lock is not in the unlocked state, the contacts cannot be contacted and misoperation cannot occur.
4. An inductive signal generating device can be used to send a signal when the sensor detects that the door is in a certain position. Setting the corresponding indicator in the central control room can display the status of the automatic door, and centralized operation usually means that multiple doors are opened or locked at the same time, which depends on whether there are corresponding terminals on the automatic door controller.
- Previous post: What are the precautions for automatic door standards and selection? 2015/8/3
- Next: Considering which configuration is suitable for the needs when purchasing automatic induction doors2015 / 8/3