Talking about the method of adjusting the sensing range of automatic door sensors
2. The active area of the sensor can be adjusted by adjusting the pitch and horizontal angle of the microwave module.
3. Adjust the gain of the amplification circuit. The position of this knob is around the original of the amplification circuit (the positions of the sensors of different manufacturers are different from the original of the amplification circuit). This knob is generally not adjusted, it is used by manufacturers to correct the dispersion of the sensitivity output of the microwave module.
4. Adjusting the sensitivity and elevation angle of the microwave antenna is a relatively simple and intuitive method. At the same time, be sure to adjust the antenna angle after power off. Some automatic door sensors are damaged because they touched the electronic circuit board when adjusting the antenna elevation It can cause a short circuit, which can damage electronic components. Compared with the sensitivity adjustment knob, the gain adjustment knob is not as easy to operate as the sensitivity knob.
- Previous: Precautions for selecting automatic door controller 2015/7/4
- Next: Details of the method of purchasing automatic revolving door 2015/7/4