I. After-sales service provided by the company
1. Consulting service: If users encounter any problems during use, they can call the free consultation phone: 00000000 for consultation or log on to www.hitux.com for inquiries.
2. Replacement service: If there is a quality problem caused by the manufacturer during the replacement period, the user can go to the dealer to replace it for free (the appearance is damaged, and it is treated as a warranty).
3. Warranty service: If there is a quality problem with the product during the warranty period, the user can go to the local after-sales service center to enjoy the warranty service; if there is no local after-sales service center, the user can entrust the dealer to perform the warranty service.
4. Maintenance service: If there is a quality problem with the product during the maintenance period, the user can go to the local after-sales service center or entrust the dealer to request maintenance service.
2. From the date of purchase, if the product has quality problems under normal use:
1. The whole machine is replaced within three months, free warranty within one year, and limited maintenance within three years.
2. Free warranty for parts damage for two years.
1. The purchase date is based on the purchase invoice date (no purchase invoice is based on the production date).
2. Products without bar code and serial number are not responsible for after-sales service.
3. Quality issues do not include user's personal objections to sound quality, tone color, etc.
4. Replacement and warranty services are only effective under general use: all human damage (such as user disassembly, improper connection and use, access to improper voltage power supply, use in accordance with instructions, etc.), transportation and other Damage caused by accidents, force majeure such as natural disasters, repairs and modifications not approved by the company are not covered by replacement and free warranty; maintenance services are appropriately charged.
5. For the service of discontinued models, our company only makes functional repairs (the appearance may be different from the original product)
6. Warranty service does not include housing, instruction manual, packaging
3. Please bring the original warranty card and purchase invoice when requesting service. Please keep the warranty card and purchase invoice properly. The warranty card must not be altered, otherwise it will be void.
4. Please read the instruction manual of the product carefully before using our products
(Note: The company reserves the right of final interpretation of the product after-sales service regulations)