- No more photos for now.
Features of the new generation CAN bus parking system
1. This system adopts photoelectric isolation and anti-lightning CAN bus communication network. It works in multi-master mode and actively sends information. The real-time, flexibility and reliability are much higher than the communication network that uses RS485 query mode. The communication distance can reach 10KM, which is very suitable for the field conditions of the parking lot system, which is obviously better than the TCP / IP network that needs to be relayed at 100 meters.
2. The system adopts non-contact induction card operation, no mechanical wear and no maintenance, and its performance is far better than magnetic card, bar code card and contact IC card. The system is compatible with various WG interface ICs, ID card readers, and MifareCM500 / LEGIC / TiRFM007B / Yangchengtong IC and ID card readers with various special interfaces. Suitable for various brands of IC and ID cards, it can not only build a community card system, but also form a card with the community's original access control and consumption systems.
3. This system adopts a new-generation CAN bus controller independently developed for the parking lot system. It has a high degree of integration and reliability, comprehensive functions, and rich interfaces. All interfaces are designed to resist lightning strikes. With online and offline automatic switching, temporary card offline charging, voice prompt charging and other parking functions. The standard controller has LED display, parking guide screen, toll screen, automatic barrier, micro-vehicle detector, card issuer, fill light and two-level CAN bus interface. The card capacity is 4,000 cards, and the offline record is 40,000. article. The professional controller also has interfaces for video input and output switching, audio intercom, cash drawer electric lock, full-position light box, low temperature heating, traffic lights and other interfaces. The card capacity is 16,000, and the offline record can be expanded to 2 million.
4. The R & D and production of the company's parking lot system controller has experienced professional practice for nearly a decade, integrating various customer requirements, supporting 16 card types such as monthly card, stored value card, temporary card, and operation card. 16 toll models and various toll models such as indoor and outdoor, holidays, peaks and valleys. The new-generation CAN bus controller can accurately complete the various control logic required by various professional parking systems. For example, you can read or take a card when you arrive at the car, you can only take one card per car, and the monthly card reading is interlocked with the temporary card issuance (that is, you have read the monthly card, and the temporary card is closed; you cannot read the monthly card before taking the temporary card. The monthly trucks with temporary card admission must read the temporary card to ensure that the temporary card is not maliciously lost; when the monthly card expires, the temporary card is reopened), the temporary card does not need to be read again, and the temporary card needs to be pulled out before lifting Brakes, car-to-ground sensing captured images, card issuer remaining card count, timely report of card issuers lacking card cards, parking lot remaining car space count, automatic shut down system at full capacity or temporary card issue function, etc. All these professional parking functions are difficult to achieve with a parking system modified by access control machines.
5. This system adopts the full-character LED Chinese display without radio frequency interference, which is independently developed for the parking lot system. It accurately indicates the driver's operation and responds to the card reading status in time. The system displays the clock, customer, and manufacturer information when the system is in standby. When entering the car, it prompts 'read or retrieve card'. If the card reading operation is not standardized, it will prompt 'please read again.' After the card is successfully read, the card type card number is displayed. Temporary card prompts 'Please pull out the card and raise the gate', monthly card prompts the expiration date and corresponding greeting; the exit can also display the temporary card charge amount; the central toll system exit also prompts the temporary card 'please insert the card to recycle' overtime to pay '' Please go to the central toll booth and pay for information. There are also relevant reminders such as 'This card has expired', 'This card has been lost', 'This card is locked', Entrance 'this card is already present', Exit 'this card is not entered', etc. The reasons for refusing to enter or leave the yard are clear at a glance, avoiding many unnecessary misunderstandings and disputes. This LED Chinese character screen contains all the national standard fonts, and various notifications, holiday greetings, parking guidance information, and personalized greetings for monthly cards can be issued through the system computer. This screen uses a unique technology to eliminate radio frequency interference, so that the reading distance of various sensor heads does not decay. These are incomparable to a simple parking system using a limited font library and fixed-sentence advertising screens.
6. The system has a flexible parking space guide screen interface, which can meet various needs in different occasions. It can be connected with a digital parking display, a full font LED Chinese display, and a super bright full line of sight display. In addition to the full-character LED Chinese display, in addition to displaying parking guidance information, it can also publish any other information.
7. This system uses an automatic card dispenser developed and produced by itself, which is far superior to other brands of card dispensers in terms of card ejection rate, card issuing speed, convenience of card installation, and damage to cards.
8. This system adopts a specially designed linear regulated power supply with multiple voltage outputs. The low dropout work efficiency is high and there is no radio frequency interference, which can effectively ensure the reading distance and accuracy of various inductive heads. Because it is highly isolated from the mains, it greatly improves the anti-lightning performance of the system. This is also a solution adopted after studying long-term foreign engineering product experience, which is much more stable than a parking system using an inexpensive switching power supply solution.
9. The electrical gate interface of this system adopts lightning-resistant photoelectric isolation current loop serial communication with powerful control functions, which can be used for operations such as 'lifting gate', 'dropping gate', 'stopping gate' and 'holding gate'. With only two core wiring, the control distance can reach several kilometers. Obviously better than the system using relay contact multi-core wiring to control the brake.
10. This system can capture and compare real-time images during real-time networked operation. In addition to anti-theft and anti-vehicle change functions, you can query the more common 'lost card', 'malicious lost card', and 'monthly truck collection' through the 'field image' Temporary card-in and monthly card-out issues provide a strong basis for punishment and remedial measures. Those parking lot systems without image capture and contrast can only allow the driver to unilaterally describe the card loss, and not report the loss timely and accurately. The potential crisis is serious.
11. The computer of this system can automatically switch to offline operation when communication failure occurs, and it can complete all professional parking functions except the image capture comparison function. The records saved in the system controller's memory are sufficient to meet the capacity requirements of large professional parking lots, and the records can be automatically unloaded after communication is restored.
12. This system adopts a new-generation CAN bus controller specially developed for the parking lot system. The configuration is flexible. The controller is first compatible with all external devices on the market. Its open CAN bus allows one controller to be connected to multiple controllers at the same time. Kinds of card readers, multiple sets of card issuers, multiple sets of display screens, multiple barriers, connected to the overall controller of the parking space guidance system and the acquisition processor of the regional parking space guidance system. Easily meet the various configuration requirements of large professional parking systems.